We will explain how to apply for Airtel Recruitment 2020. We will talk about things like recruitment process , application process, salary and application portal. etc.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Manager
Purpose of the Job
- To sustain and enhance targeted gross revenue and gross acquisition in respective SME business by effective implementation of planned sales and channel management strategies.
Join Our Group: CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST NIGERIA JOBS
Recent Trending Jobs:
- UBA Recruitement
- Ericsson Careers
- Airtel Careers
- General Electric Careers
- GTBank Recruitment
- Viju Milk Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
Roles and Responsibilities
- To identify and recruit suitable channel partners who will drive the effective acquisition of SME customers
- Ensure adherence of channel partners to all guidelines as this will help ensure their profitability and sustain demand.
- Responsible for the implementation, acquisition & retention strategy for prospective and existing accounts in the zone
- Grow the usage of Corporate products in the states
- Create exceptional opportunities to sell non voice products such as data, blackberry, leased circuit, dedicated internet etc…
- Create opportunities to run presentations of Corporate products to SMB /SME all segments in the Zones, directly and through channel partners
- Responsible for SME/SMB account development and relationship management process for accounts in the channel guided by the signed service level agreement.
- maximize sales through effective execution and implementation of placement and distribution strategies
- Encourage and develop opportunities to have Airtel presence in all RETAIL & SME COMPANIES in the zones
It seems like you want the job seriously, maybe you wish to apply on the Airtel Recruitment website, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we assure you a successful application
Step 1. Prepare your CV
Step 2. Send or upload your CV on their website
Step 3. Use the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You should be within 18 to 35 year of age
- Consider your physical and mental health before application
Skills and Qualifications
- A University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related courses
- 3-5 years preferably in FMCG, Consumables & telecom
- 3-5 years experience in managing sales channel or Key Accounts
- Sales channel management or Key account management, Presentation, report writing and basic computer skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
airtel recruitment portal 2019
airtel recruitment 2018 2019
airtel recruitment 2019
airtel recruitment 2019 for freshers
airtel early career recruitment
airtel 2018 recruitment
airtel job recruitment 2019
- 1 Join Our Group: CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP FOR LATEST NIGERIA JOBS
- 2 Recent Trending Jobs:
- 3 CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST JOB UPDATES
- 4 Application Process
- 5 Selection Criteria