This page will explain how to apply for Chevron recruitment, recruitment process, requirements and many more.
Chevron – Mooring Master
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
- Chevron Shipping is seeking applications for Mooring Masters.
- Based in our West Africa terminal operations, on a rotational schedule, our Mooring Masters are involved in the safe berthing/unberthing of vessels to Single Point Mooring (Buoy and FPSO Tandem), Conventional Buoy Moorings, Side by Side operations (using multi tug assistance) and to fixed berths including supervision of cargo operations and berth maintenance activities.
Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the worlds leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries conducting business worldwide including Nigeria.
Staff Physician – Surgeon
- Job TypeFull Time
- LocationDelta, Lagos
- Job FieldMedical / Healthcare
Locations: Lagos or Warri, Nigeria
Chevron application process
It appears as though you need the job seriously, perhaps you wish to apply on the Shell Nigeria site Here, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we guarantee you a fruitful application
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide day to day surgical care services and call coverage
- Develop a minimal access surgical services and endoscopy services
- Provide surgical assistance for Obstetrics and Gynecology Operations
- Lead surgical Team in Medical division to provide superior surgical services in a safe and controlled condition
- Support Occupational health and preventive surgical health
- Provide other General Medical services and Emergency medical response
- Support the medical leadership in the day to day hospital administration
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the medical leadership or Medical Director.
Chevron Recruitment Process
It appears as though you need the job seriously, perhaps you wish to apply on the Chevron Nigeria site Here, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we guarantee you a fruitful application
- Stage 1. Set up your CV
- Stage 2. Send or transfer your CV on their site
- Stage 3. Use the “Occupation Title” as the subject of the mail
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s
Note: To find out more about the skill requirements and benefits, please send your queries to the email address above.