Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a world-class Luxury company is looking for the right candidate for the role of:
Job Title: Demand / Production Planner
- The Demand / Production Planner will ensure goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner and organize production according to demand and quality standards.
- Coordinate production workflow for one or multiple products
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Minimum of 8 years Proven experience as production planner
- Excellent knowledge of production planning and quality control principles
- Experience in MRP II (Manufacturing resource planning)
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems
- Good at math and statistics
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication abilities.
Very competitive and performance-driven.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume along with a Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.