So, We will explain how to apply for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2020/2021. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal. etc.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
- HR Analyst
- Operations & Maintenance Technician
- General Counsel
ExxonMobil graduate trainee
ExxonMobil Recruitment Process
Read Also:AXA Mansard Insurance Plc Careers
To be eligible for this role, you must:
- Licensed to practice in Nigeria
- Strong academic record; LLM preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant legal work
- Highest ethical standards and integrity
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Strong analytical and research skills and ability to exercise sound business judgment
- Experience with legal compliance issues (e.g., antitrust and anti-corruption)
- Experience with strategically managing litigation and arbitration matters
- Ability and desire to work both independently and as a member of an integrated team
- Able and willing to travel internationally
Read Also: Chevron Careers
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with drafting and negotiating complex agreements
- Demonstrated record of leadership and initiative
- Oil and gas industry experience
- Experience in multinational corporate legal department
- Experience in effectively managing teams of lawyers and developing talent.
- Successful candidates should possess a broad range of personal effectiveness and leadership skills, with the ability to facilitate and influence business decisions in a team environment.
Conditions of Employment
- Successful candidates will be made a conditional offer of employment. The conditions include, but are not limited to: a satisfactory criminal records disclosure; satisfactory employment references over five years (where applicable); verification of qualifications, including any professional accreditation stated in the application; completion of a pre-employment medical, including a test for illicit or unprescribed drugs in accordance with the Company’s safety policies; and the legal right to work on the agreed commencement date.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- ExxonMobil and its United Kingdom subsidiary companies, Esso Petroleum Company, Limited, and ExxonMobil Chemical Limited, are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
- All applicants are offered equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities during our recruitment processes, therefore, please contact the Recruitment Team if you wish to discuss any particular requirements to enable you to complete our recruitment process.
Read Also: Sahara Group Careers
ExxonMobil application in progress
To complete the application process:
- Log onto http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Type in Nigeria in the “Search by location” field
- Click the “Search openings” button to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Click on the Job title (Drilling Engineer) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select “Apply Now” option
- Sign in or click on “create an account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk *(please note your password for future use)
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
Raed Also: P&G Recruitment
ExxonMobil recruitment Nairaland
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience5 – 10 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Engineering / Technical
ExxonMobil Nigeria Salary
ExxonMobil Corporation pays its employees an average of $104,109 a year. Salaries at ExxonMobil Corporation range from an average of $62,032 to $172,399 a year.