Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a world-class Luxury company is looking for the right candidate for the role of:
Job Title: Head of Sales and Marketing
The Head of sales and marketing position is responsible for planning and implementing sales and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives.
- Responsible for identifying, sourcing and follow-up of leads and potential clients
- Develops and manages sales and marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Meets with key affiliates, assisting and coordinate activities of Field Marketing Officers with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison with other units within the organisation.
- A B.Sc or its equivalent in Business Administration, Marketing / Marketing Research, Statistics, Pure Sciences or Social Sciences
- Must have a minimum of 12 years related experience in sales and marketing, with at least five (5) years in a similar position.
- Master’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration. (Added Advantage)
- Proficiency in digital marketing
- Ability to develop Sales and Marketing plans build the Capacity of team members
- Competencies: Business Acumen, highly entrepreneurial, Communication Proficiency, Customer / Client Focus, Leadership, Presentation Skills, Problem Solving / Analysis, Results Driven.
Very competitive and performance-driven.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume along with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.