United Bank for Africa Plc
So, We will explain how to apply for United Bank For Africa Recruitment 2019/2020. We will talk about things like the recruitment process, the application process, salary and application portal
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Entry Level Recruitment (Customer Service & Teller)
- We’re looking for individuals who’re problem solvers, customer centric & efficient to join our team.
- OND holders can now apply to join our tellers team.
- BSc. Holders can apply to join our customer service team.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- You should be within 18 to 35 year of age
- Consider your physical and mental health before application
Read Also: Chevron Careers
Uba Recruitment process
It appears as though you need the job seriously, perhaps you wish to apply on the Prophet Nigeria site Here, follow the simple steps below, by following the steps, we guarantee you a fruitful application
- Stage 1. Set up your CV
- Stage 2. Send or transfer your CV on their site
- Stage 3. Use the “Occupation Title” as the subject of the mail
Read Also: Total Recruitment
Uba Teller Recruitment
Uba Recruitment 2019
Uba Graduate Trainee 2019
How to Apply for Uba Recruitment 2019
United Bank For Africa Recruitment
To apply for this job please visit www.ubagroup.com.
- 1 CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST JOB UPDATES
- 2 Selection Criteria