Full-Time Finance Manager at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- To analyze the company’s everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- 1-5 years Proven experience as a Financial Manager
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns
- Proficient user of finance software
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- B.S/M.A Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online