Full-Time Genesis Deluxe Cinemas (GDC) Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing, Cinemas & Film Distribution
- The Head, Marketing is the principal Marketing and Operations strategy execution and performance-monitoring executive in implementing and managing business activities, special projects and initiatives aimed at improving efficiency, as well as ensuring business growth and profitability over the long-term.
- The position incumbent is responsible for the delivery of day-to-day marketing, sales and supply chain activities, especially those around the cinema’s operations and films distribution.
- He/she is responsible for directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies and in addition provides direction and structure for those specific departmental areas within the Company.
- He/she will also ensure the company is strategically well placed to aggressively defend, and grow, its market share of, and profitability from, the various product lines by understanding the nature of competition and anticipating competitor strategies/actions.
- He/she represents the organisations interests in financial, operational and technical alliances, and in presentations and meetings related to the development, funding, promotion, delivery and evaluation of business strategies and projects within approved policy and authority limits. To this end the incumbent is expected to effectively manage the acquisition, use, maintenance and disposal of all key resources and assets, effectively manage project schedules and ensure rigorous adherence to approved annual operating budgets for functional areas within the defined scope of responsibility.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Builds a high performing team of managers with thorough understanding and appreciation of the dynamics and business impacts of the growing opportunities in the cinema and movie entertainment space.
- Maintains overall responsibility for the development of comprehensive Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain Management strategies; works with functional heads to develop effective business plans, supporting budgets and resource deployment & management programs for enabling business activities.
- Monitors business performance scorecards and budgets to ensure targeted revenue and expenditure profiles are maintained at all times; pulls triggers when necessary to ensure the business is always on course to attaining set EBITDA, ROCE, ROI and PBT etc. targets; co-ordinates the periodic business performance monitoring and reporting activities of the sales and marketing.
- Ensures customer inquiries (for high profile corporate and high net worth individual customers) are effectively handled through the Customer Service Centre.
- First Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing or other relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in Agency etc.
- Solid business strategy development and execution skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist
- Social Media & Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the company’s Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve Marketing efforts and increase sales
- The incumbent will also develop, implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels
- You will be working closely with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy, plans & campaigns. Design build and maintain our social media presence.
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content and research
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer etc
- Work with graphic teams and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing including writing and proofreading creative copy
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Identify and drive opportunities that continuously improve social media channels and digital marketing performance.
- Versatile creation and publishing of organic social media posts across all channels and develop the influencer marketing side of the Organizations social media platform.
- Oversee and develop marketing campaigns
- Conduct research and analyse data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Organising events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)/ Search Engine Marketing (SEM), marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns and suggest content optimization
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Lead the development of the company website, devising strategies to drive online traffic and continuing to improve usability, design, content and conversion
- Create and update digital marketing strategies that will support the organization to achieve its aims as part of the overall Marketing, Sales and Communications plan
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- B.Sc Degree in Social Sciences, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of search engine optimisation SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Deputy General Manager (DGM), Cinemas Operations
- Establishing and accomplishing business objectives by overseeing operations in all locations.
- Provide effective operational management by planning, performing and managing operational tasks in all locations
- Ensure that financial targets are achieved or exceeded
- Identify opportunities to enhance profitability and maintain operational service standards
- Manage operational costs through effective management of resources
- Coordinate and oversee procurement & supplies across various locations
- Monitor, maintain and continually improve the quality of service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Maximise employee performance by developing teamwork and through effective performance management
- Manage 9 sites and more in various locations across the country.
Competencies and Qualifications
- Understanding of Accounting, Financial Transactions, and Budgeting System
- Experience in hospitality, service or retail sector
- 10 – 15 years management experience
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified
should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.