Full-Time Graduate Administrative Officer at Food Concepts Plc
Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders.
Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- Ensure constant monitoring and maintenance of office equipments, assets and their advantageous utilization.
- Responsible for the process of coordinating travels for staff on business trips or on special requests by providing the following functions:
- Advise travelers on travel procedures
- Advise travelers on allocated allowances per day
- Schedule and provide for travelers, air, road and sea transportation tickets for the business trips
- Setup, implement and effectively manage guest housing and charter transportations for travelers
- Effectively manage all travel and logistics contractors and ensure value for service and retention of the best partners.
- Ensure constant monitoring and maintenance of office equipments, assets and their advantageous utilization
- Provide workplace tools; stationeries, furniture, etc, for the employees
- Make seating allocations of Table, Chair, Drawer and Waste Bin for each new staff before resumption
- Ensure there are no risky or safety concerns within the office environment
- Negotiate with Finance department regularly to agree on due payments
- Monitor and evaluate the performances of all Contractors’ based on the following:
- Competitive pricing
- Quality of work done
- Turn around time
- Reference evaluation
- Monitor the market trend pricing on all items already purchased and also to be purchased as a benchmark to ensure the company enjoys value from competitive pricing from the contractors.
- Negotiate with contractors on an effective pricing structure
- Implement a registration procedure and proper reference checks on all contractors used by employees and company all over the nation.
- Proven 1-2 years experience as an Admin Officer or similar role.
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online