Full-Time Graduate Customer Service & Administrative Officer at Bytera Limited
Bytera Limited, a pan-African company poised to be the lead information technology company in Africa by presenting her customers with innovative technological solutions.
We are dedicated to creating valuable business relationships with numerous partners to ensure our customers obtain the best technological solutions to meet their business requirements and enable them to effectively compete and succeed in their respective industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Service & Administrative Officer
- Our brand, Gadget Clinic is a Lagos-based gadget repair hub. We love gadgets but more importantly fixing broken gadgets.
- The team comprises professional gadget engineers with a combined experience of over 30 years. Asides being a team of geeks, our team is customer-focused, as we always ensure every customer contact is a delightful experience.
- Attend to customers’ calls and emails.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Organize logistics and courier service
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Perform work related errands as requested
- BSc/HND can apply.
- 0-2 years experience.
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Proficiency in computer usage – MS Office, Printing
- Females have a higher advantage
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the ‘Job Title’ as email subject.