Full-Time Relationship Manager-CMBG (North) at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager-CMBG (North)
Job ID: 1900003R
- Work closely with the Business Manager in the execution of the team’s functions and activities
- Champion the drive for deposit mobilization and trade transaction
- Manage and deepen relationships with both existing and prospective customers
- Provide the best customer service available in the industry
- Develop and maintain relationship with clients by providing professional and specialized financial solutions in all areas.
- Assist in Transaction Memos and provide relationship background and financial information support, as necessary
- Provide support in the structuring of credits in line with business potentials
- Minimum Education: First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline preferably Business related.
- Higher Degrees (MBA)/Professional Certificate will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience 5- 10 years’ experience relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online