Full-Time Sales Representative at INME Nigeria Limited
INME Nigeria Limited – Our subsidiary, a new Food Processing and Packaging Company located at Ilara Mokin in Ondo State, and Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Duties / Responsibilities
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with letter of Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.